Instrument Tubing Stainless Steel
Tubing stainless steel for instrumentation systems, many tyep with variation of material and thickness
Tubing Stainless steel divide two category for type of size that is fractional and metric, and Imperial sizes and in accordance with global specifications. Chemically cleaned and passivated is to comply with ASTM G93 Level A and CGA 4.1
Thermocouple cleaned here is to meet the cleanliness requirements of ASTM A632-S3.
Tubing is Available in TMP series and TCT series.
- TMP series seamless straight length is pickled or bright annealed treatment and have external surface with mechanically polished.
- TCT series seamless coiled is tubing bright annealed treatment, with external surface mechanically polished.
- Materials : stainless steel, duplex stainless steel or Nickel with based alloy. Additional with Enhanced-316/316L, with Ni, Cr and Mo contents in close.
Available in TB and TEP series
- TBA series straight length is specially rolled with bright annealed and inner roughness of Ra 20 μin. (0.51 μm) max.
- Ultrasonically is cleaned and dried and suitable for high-purity gas systems.
- TEP series is machined from TBA series with electropolished inner surface finish of Ra 10 μin. (0.25 μm) max.;
- Ultrasonically cleaned in clean room and purged with filtered hot Nitrogen and suitable for ultra-high purity systems.
- Material : 316L stainless steel.
Heavy-wall Annealed Seamless Tube
Available in T15, T20 and T60 series
- T15 series tube : is seamless in straight lengths, annealed or with working pressure up to 15,000 psig (1034 bar)
- T20 series : is medium pressure tube, with seamless in straight lengths cold drawn and full hard, with working pressure up to 20,000 psig (1379 bar), for coned and threaded connections.
- T60 series : is high pressure tube with seamless in straight lengths cold drawn and full hard, with working pressure up to 60,000 psig (4137 bar), for coned and threaded connections. Material: 316/316L stainless steel.
Heat Trace Tube
TST series steam trace tube is seamless, with maintains process temperature 50°F to 200°F (10°C to 93°C) and 200°F to 355°F (93°C to 179°C), light heat trace and heavy heat trace available, supplied in coils Materials: stainless steel or copper
Jacketed and Insulated Tube
Available in TJT and TIT series.
TJT series jacketed tube, seamless, corrosion and abrasion resistant, available in straight lengths or coils. TIT series insulated tube, seamless, thermal insulating, corrosion and abrasion resistant, supplied in coils. Materials: stainless steel or copper.